When you use WP Superheroes, you are trusting us with confidential personal and website information. We take this responsibility seriously.
We treat your information like we treat our own information. We never share or sell your information.
We use confidential vaults to store your data, and we create a new FTP and WordPress account to create access for our Superheroes. After your tasks are complete, we delete this additional account and thus, your Website is fixed/maintained and your sensitive account info is safe, locked securely in an encrypted vault, with no WP Superheroes employees, contractors or agents having access to it.
We collect information to provide better services to all of our customers – from simple stuff like which newsletter links you click on to a complete customer history of your communication with us at WP Superheroes.
We collect information in the following ways:
- Information you give us. In order to work with us, we collect basic personal and website information. This includes your name, email address, website address, FTP access, WordPress Admin access, telephone number and credit card to store with your account.
- Information we get from your use of our services. We collect information about the services that you use and how you use them, like when you online chat with us, visit our website, read our blogs or call us with a question.This information includes:
- Device information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information including phone number).
- Customer service logs. This includes:
- details of how you used our service, such as your
free SuperScan URLs.
- telephony log information like your phone number, calling-party number, forwarding numbers, time and date of calls, duration of calls, SMS routing information and types of calls.
- Internet protocol address.
- device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL.
- cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your WP Superheroes account
- details of how you used our service, such as your
- Location information
- When you use WP Superheroes services, we may collect and process information about your actual location. We use various technologies to determine location, including IP address, GPS, and other sensors that may, for example, provide WP Superheroes with information on nearby devices, Wi-Fi access points and cell towers.
How we use information we collect
We use the information we collect from all of our services to provide, maintain, protect and improve them, to develop new services, and to protect your website and our other customers. We also use this information to offer you tailored content –
like giving you emails and messages fitted to your specific interests.
When you contact WP Superheroes, we keep a record of your communication with us to help solve any issues you might be facing. We may use your email address to inform you about our services, such as letting you know about upcoming changes or improvements.
We use information collected from cookies and other technologies, like cookies and pixel tags, to improve your user experience and
the overall quality of our services.
Our automated systems analyze your content (including emails) to provide you personally relevant product features, such as customized emails, WordPress core vulnerability warnings, and upcoming changes or improvements to our services.
Accessing and updating your personal information
Whenever you use our services, we aim to provide you with access to your personal information. If that information is wrong, we strive to give you ways to update it quickly or to delete it – unless we have to keep that information for legitimate business or legal purposes. When updating your personal information, we may ask you to verify your identity before we can act on your request.
We may reject requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort (for example, developing a new system or fundamentally changing an existing practice), risk the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup systems).
Where we can provide information access and correction, we will do so for free, except where it would require a disproportionate effort, then we charge a fair fee to compensate for our superheroes’ time. We aim to maintain our services in a manner that protects information from accidental or malicious destruction. Because of this, after you delete information from our services, we may not immediately delete residual copies from our active servers and may not remove information from our backup systems.
Information we share
We do not share personal information with companies, organizations and individuals outside of WP Superheroes unless one of the following circumstances applies:
- With your consent
- We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of WP Superheroes when we have your consent to do so. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
- With domain administrators
- If your WP Superheroes Account is managed for you by a domain administrator (for example, for WP Superheroes Apps users) then your domain administrator and resellers who provide user support to your organization will have access to your WP Superheroes Account information (including your email and other data). Your domain administrator may be able to:
- view statistics regarding your account, like statistics regarding applications you install.
- change your account password.
- suspend or terminate your account access.
- access or retain information stored as part of your account.
- receive your account information in order to satisfy applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- restrict your ability to delete or edit information or privacy settings.
- For external processing
- For legal reasons
- We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of WP Superheroes if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of WP Superheroes, our customers or the public as required or permitted by law.
We may share non-personally identifiable information publicly and with our partners – like publishers, advertisers or connected sites. For example, we may share information publicly to show trends about the general use of our services.
We work hard to protect WP Superheroes and our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold. In particular:
- We encrypt many of our services using SSL.
- We offer you two step verification when you access your WP Superheroes account.
- We review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems.
- We restrict access to personal information to WP Superheroes employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
Compliance and cooperation with regulatory authorities
We keep your personal information private and safe — and place you safely in control.